Jan 8, 2012

Semester Two

Change.
One of my least favorite words.
I love sameness.


But I know change is good, and it has come. 
Today I started my second semester of school.

Which means that I am no longer taking a photography class. It was a one semester deal. :'( 

Many of you know that this blog was for school. Now that I'm no longer taking photography, this blog ceases to be an assignment, and I don't have time to post every other day. 

THIS BLOG IS BY NO MEANS DONE.  

I just wanted to let you know that this blog is no longer my top priority, so posts may not be as many in number.
I will continue posting 2-3 times a week. (You guys know that I tend to post alot of photos, so it takes a few days to load them all anyway! *wink*)

My photography class is over, but I will not stop taking photos. Don't worry about that. :)

Lots of thanks and brownies to my followers and faithful commenters. I DON'T want to lose you now.

I'LL KEEP POSTING!

And on another note, a web design course is stepping in where my photography course stepped out. 
I have no idea if I will be posting anything online in regards to that soon, but we'll see.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog and seeing all of your beautiful pictures. So glad that you'll still be occasionally posting. : )

    ReplyDelete