Aug 28, 2011

Flowery

 Oh, how I love the macro feature on my camera. :)
I think close-up photos are my favorite kind to take.


I've been walking past a bed of these beautiful flowers for weeks... And I finally took photos of them yesterday! :)


  Almost rose-like...I wonder what kind of flower they are...
God's creation is one thing that never ceases to amaze me. Even more so when I get close in and see the detail and intricacy of every flower...the beautiful coloring and design, and the fact that it is a living thing!

I'm taking a class on the Old Testament in school this year, and it has been really interesting to take a deeper look into the creation of all things.

 
O Lord, how manifold are your works!
In wisdom have you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.
Psalm 104:24

Have a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers! Nice job.
    Grandma would have loved those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right, Judy... Mom would have loved these photos of pretty pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete