Oct 23, 2011

Slow Internet

Apologies for not posting for a few days... Our internet has been slow and uncooperative, and I'm having a hard time uploading photos. :(

Hopefully it will be back in the next day or so and I will post some he photos I've taken this weekend at a dress rehearsal for a ballet and at a New Testament Dedication! :)

Have a lovely day. Hope your internet is working better than mine :P

Will return with photos soon...

P.S. I also apologize for the state of my blog design right now. I know I don't have a header... I'm working on a few new things and hoping the internet will speed up soon...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/24/2011

    Hi Elise, I'm so glad your Mon sent me the link to your blog! I love photography, just like you! Perhaps I'll learn a thing or two from your blog :) Who knows, you might inspire me to spend some time learning more about our shared hobby. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you here. Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete