Dec 23, 2011

Park Lights

 Earlier this week my family and I went out for dinner and then to a park to walk around and look at Christmas lights. My camera doesn't shoot well in low light situations, so I had to take photos on a slower shutter speed. 
As a result,  many of my photos were blurry from an unsteady hand ;)

But I got some that were good, and it'll give you a little of an idea of what Christmas is like here!


I can't get over how wintry this photo looks.... but seriously, it was like 80 degrees outside. These are the only pine trees I've seen in this city!



Nothin' like a plastic Santa parachuting out of a tree to get you in the Christmas mood! ;P


Well, merry Christmas to all! 

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment